Services FCPCT ULPGC
- Centralised reception.
- Break and kitchen area.
- Internet connection.
- 24/7 access using access card.
- Cleaning and maintenance of shared space.
- Basic cleaning of work space.
- Shared restrooms.
- General water utilities.
- General building lighting.
- Safety and maintenance.
- Telephone availability.
- Meeting room (availability confirmed on request.)
- Audio-visual material in meeting room (availability confirmed on request).
- Structured voice/data cabling.
- Photocopier/printer (limited access.)
- Parking area.
- Laptop loan (availability confirmed on request.)
- Furnished office, telephone and reception.
- Discount rates for training room and events hall rental (availability confirmed on request.)
Companies can request for the use of meeting rooms and events halls located in the following spaces of the PTGC to carry out acts, meetings, training actions, etc. Actions should meet the requirements set out in this document.
PTGC-Campus of Tafira, in the University Campus of Tafira, 35017-Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Gran Canaria. These facilities are managed by Canarian Science and Technology Park Foundation of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Fundación Canaria Parque Científico Tecnológico de la Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, FCPCT):
Edificio POLIVALENTE I (Multipurpose Building I)
Edificio POLIVALENTE II (Multipurpose Building II)
Edificio POLIVALENTE III (Multipurpose Building III)
PTGC - Recinto Ferial de Canarias (Canary Islands Trade Fair, RFC), at Avenida de La Feria, n. 1, (INFECAR) 35012-Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Gran Canaria. These facilities are managed by Gran Canaria Economic Promotion Society, S.A.U. (Sociedad de Promoción Económica de Gran Canaria, SPEGC). (SPEGC).
CDTIC (Demonstration ICT Innovation Center, Centro Demostrador TIC Innovación Turística)
PTGC - Campus of Tafira
Tlf: +34 928 45 99 20 – +34 928 45 99 43
PTGC - Recinto Ferial de Canarias (Canary Islands Trade Fair, RFC)
Tlf: +34 699 657 544 – +34 928 42 46 00
- Researcher and business partners search for R&D&I projects.
- Researcher mobility and talent attraction support (EURAXESS network and MSCA.)
- Project drafting support.
- Review of agreements.
- Economic and administrative management of collaborative projects.
- Specialised support in European Projects (H2020, COSME.)
MANAGEMENT OF COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS BETWEEN ULPGC RESEARCH GROUPS AND COMPANIES OR PUBLIC BODIES
- Assistance in the preparation of partnership agreements and contracts (article 83, Spanish Universities Law, LOU) with businesses or public bodies, for the implementation of R&D&I projects, provision of scientific and technical services, etc. in collaboration with the Intellectual Property Office.
- Economic and administrative management of collaborative partnership agreements.
- Management of research or support staff contracting, or of support relating to partnership agreements.
- Studies, consultancy services and protection strategy for research results.
- Management, processing and protection of research results in dealings with national and international official organisations.
- Review of contracts, partnerships and agreements where intellectual property is involved.
- Negotiation and marketing of technology.
- Technology transfer support.
- Specific searchers for grants and lines of credit.
- Mailing-based continuous information service.
- Consultancy service, mentoring (in cooperation with SPEGC.)
- Premises management.
- Registration management.
- Networking events (in cooperation with SPEGC).